Welcome to Wedgewood Residences, Kuala Lumpur. Currently we are rated number 34 of 278 Specialty Lodgings in Kuala Lumpur.
We actively enhance our service and operations based on ongoing customer feedback.
Please see below for some of our favourite Trip Advisor guest reviews.
“Spacious room with high ceiling and fantastic breakfast”
- " Had wanted to rate my first KL hotel experience but procrastination is my real name, so here I am. In/out of the hotel 06-11Feb17. The spacious 1 bedroom unit was overwhelmingly huge. I fell in love with the pillow which was a miracle as I never had a good pillow (and sleep) away from my homely bed. Visited the breakfast restaurant. It was simple but sufficient and with good spread with live egging station and oriental porridge offering. The underground carpark is connected to the hotel with a shutter. Would have loved to make it my choice residence if not for the distance to my office."
- 3 Apr 2017 by Chee Siong Goh
"Excellent and beautiful place to be in."
- " Beautiful place with very friendly staff. Services are fantastic and clean and very hygienic place too . Everything was working. I highly recommend to anyone who is looking for quite and clean accommodation for long or short stay."
- 18 Feb 2017 by Ratnavel R
- " Apartment 3 rooms are fairly complete. The family room and the dining room is quite spacious. Full kitchen with complete tableware. Washer and dryer available. The pool is quite large, and there is a gym facilities. Will definitely be back again ..."
- 11 Jan 2017 by Frendy G
"Well maintained elegant serviced apartments with good security in a convenient location"
- " We stayed in the 2 bedroom apartment for 5D 4N. It was clean will a full kitchenette. The staff were attentive and polite. Housekeeping was prompt when requests were made. 4 bottles of mineral water and fresh towels were provided daily. We bought through Agoda which breakfast was not provided. The in-house restaurant, The Garden, serves breakfast at RM19 per adult, I think. Parking was free and secured as you need to use the room access card to enter and exit the gated car park. Within a 5 minutes walking distance, there is Solaris where there are banks, restaurants, Cold Storage supermarket and boutiques. Further down, is Publika with countless eateries. It's a 5 minutes drive from Wedgewood to Publika. We needed to get to The Curve at Mutiara Damansara daily. It was about a 15- 20 minutes drive (if without traffic jam) from Wedgewood. Quite convenient."
- 22 Dec 2016 by LuckyTraveller21