Wedgewood Residences respects the privacy of all its guests and dedicated to protect your privacy and safeguarding your personal identifiable information. We believe that this information should only be used to help us to provide you with our services that meet your requirements.
The terms “we”, “our” and “us” refer to Wedgewood Residences as the owner of this Site, and the terms “you” or “your” refer to yourself as the user or viewer of this Site. By accessing and using this Site, you accept and agree to these terms and conditions without any limitation or qualification.
Collection and Use of Personal Data
Your Personal Data is information that identifies you as an individual. During the course of your interaction with us, you may be requested to furnish your Personal Data from time to time.
Personal Data that We may collect
We may collect a variety of your Personal Data, which may include but not limited to the following:
- name, job title and company name;
- age, gender, date of birth, national registration identity card number, passport number;
- race, ethnic origin, nationality;
- contact information including address, email address, and phone number;
- occupation, employer name, employer address, employer email address, employer phone number;
- credit card, debit card information and banking details;
- such other relevant information to enable us to provide you with our services and products.
How We use Your Personal Data
Your Personal Data that We collect allows us:
- to process the necessary transaction in relation to the relevant matter;
- to keep you posted on our latest news, promotions and upcoming events;
- to send important notices, emails, letters or text messages such as information about your stays with us and changes to our terms, conditions and policies;
- to use for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve our products, services, and customer communications.
Protection of Your Personal Data
Necessary precautions will be taken, both administrative and technical, to safeguard your Personal Data against loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, usage, alteration, or destruction.
Retention of Your Personal Data
All your Personal Data collected by us will be retained by us for the duration permitted / required under Malaysia Law, which shall extend to periods after completion of your contractual relationship with us.
Access to and Correction of Your Personal Data
We shall endeavour to keep your information accurate, complete and up-to-date. You are welcome to contact us to ensure that your contact information and preferences are accurate, complete and up-to-date. We may decline to process requests that are unreasonably, repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by the local law.
Linking to or from this Site
Your Personal Data maybe disclosed to our related and associated companies, appointed service providers, agents, business associates and partners, professional advisers, merchants, and third-party data processors who provide administrative, telecommunications, payment or other services whether located within or outside Malaysia in order to provide you with Wedgewood Residences services and products.
Updated on 9 July 2018